These sessions are LIVE STUDIO seminars and are NOT live-streamed. You must be present to attend these classes. Objective: To focus on how Yeshua demonstrated,
These sessions are LIVE STUDIO seminars and are NOT live-streamed. You must be present to attend these classes.
To focus on how Yeshua demonstrated, in a Hebraic fashion, that He is the Messiah. Also, to establish that Messiah was understood to be the long-awaited restoration of the Throne of David.
Messianic expectations from a Jewish point of view (What the sages had to say).
Jewish understanding of the Messiah (who is He).
How Judaism acknowledges that Messiah is more than just a man.
Miracles only Messiah was to perform.
Speaker: Bill Cloud
Thursday, February 22, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, February 23, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Please note: Taping will begin promptly at 10:00 AM on Thursday. Length of seminar is fluid and is dependent on several variables throughout the taping and teaching process.)
- Main entry doors open at 9:00 AM.
- Doors to the studio will close at 10:00 AM to begin recording. Please arrive early enough to find a seat and get comfortable.
- There will be complimentary coffee. Bottled water and snacks will be available for donation of any amount to help support missions.
- Complimentary notebook and pen packets will be available (one per person, please).
- There will be a lunch break and there are several great restaurants nearby.
- Bill Cloud will have products for sale.
- No recording devices allowed.
- No childcare provided.
- This teaching will NOT BE LIVESTREAMED, nor will tape sales be offered. It will, however, eventually be offered as part of an ISOW course.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Printed tickets help speed up the check-in process, but are not required.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
22 (Thursday) 10:00 am - 23 (Friday) 5:00 pm EST
International School of the Word 340 Paul Huff Parkway Cleveland, TN 37312