These sessions are LIVE STUDIO seminars and are NOT livestreamed. You must be present to attend these classes.
God Himself established patterns and the importance of prayer throughout Hebraic history. Prayer should be both focused and feeling; directed and spontaneous. Within the Hebrew people, it is impossible to separate a life of devotion from the Siddur, the Jewish Prayer Book, and the Synagogue. There are times when prayer is personal, intense, and private. There are other times when prayer is corporate; a people calling upon God in unity, focused on a single purpose. This course will focus on the richness and depth of prayer found in the Old Testament and Hebraic writings. From the first mention of prayer in Genesis 4:26 to the final prayer in Malachi 3, the history and sincerity of heartfelt prayer will be examined. These patterns are designed to encourage believers to develop a focused and intentional prayer life.
Speaker: Perry Stone
Thursday, January 11, 2018 – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
(Please note: Taping will begin promptly at 9:00 AM on Thursday. Length of seminar is fluid and is dependent on several variables throughout the taping and teaching process.)
- Main entry doors open at 8:00 AM.
- Doors to the studio will close at 9:00 AM to begin recording. Please arrive early enough to find a seat and get comfortable.
- There will be complimentary coffee. Bottled water and snacks will be available for donation of any amount to help support missions.
- Complimentary notebook and pen packets will be available (one per person, please).
- There will be a lunch break and there are several great restaurants nearby.
- Perry Stone will have products for sale.
- No recording devices allowed.
- No childcare provided.
- This teaching will NOT BE LIVESTREAMED, nor will tape sales be offered. It will, however, eventually be offered as part of an ISOW course.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Printed tickets help speed up the check-in process, but are not required.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
International School of the Word 340 Paul Huff Parkway Cleveland, TN 37312